<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2234518762663230821?origin\x3dhttp://nvm-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Photobucket ♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster.

♥ Let's Chit Chat



♥Thanks to You!

Bituwin

Wednesday, January 14, 2009
important annoucement!

I have unofficially graduated with a Second Upper Honors in Bachelor of Psychology in Help University College, Malaysia.

Thank you in advance first to those who are interested in rewarding me... (hinting hard! haha)


So, now, I am officially unemployed!
Boo.... no longer a student. How sad. SOB SOB.

I got my results on the 9th of January. So, that would be the first day I am considered unemployed. The days before that should be considered Holiday! =)


This would be the last time I can go to MyPride and check my results. And this time, I was not prepared. I had 5 subjects pending for completion, according to the status. And notice was sent out that there would be a delay in release of results. But, being me, I would consistently check for fun to convince myself that results are really not out and the admin people are not cheating.
However, the results were release earlier than told. I didn't expect to see any grades beside my subject when I check. But, it had to show the grades when I least expect it. So sad. I did not do what I usually do, covering the grades to check it one by one. Hence, it was not as fun anymore. And I don't have the chance to do it anymore! Sob Sob.

So, where and how did I celebrate? I went to Taman Pertanian in Shah Alam with 3 uni mates!

What did we do there?

1. Got lost

2. Got ass muscle pain!

3. Went into a -2 to -7 degree Celsius room and got frozen a little while

4. Tortured ourselves pushing the bike uphill because we lack of energy
5. Got cheap bicycle rental fee because the person just don't know how to count


So, let the pictures tell the rest of the story!