![]() |
|
♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster. ♥ Let's Chit Chat
My Memories ♥
June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 April 2011 ♥Thanks to You!
|
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
the tale of 2 sista......
**** miss u lah stupid sis.. ***** This is how my sister expresses herself when she misses me. And yes, I miss her dearly too. ![]() Since young, sister has been the best pal I could ever have. She protected me from being bullied by my devil brother. She played barbie doll with me (all the signals to invite me for a play! haha). She kinda influenced me in a way to start serving God in church. She motivated me to study hard. She has been such a role model. ![]() When I was in primary school, going to church is the only outing I have. And my dress code would be the same old pair of jeans and the same old shirt (i think it's the nike blue shirt). She forced me to change my dressing and since then, I dressed more like a girl. ![]() But, she had to leave to UK to further her studies..... when I was in the stage of learning how to turn from a tomboy to a more "si man" girl. It was such a tough transition without her guiding me and helping me. I remember crying so badly the day she left. ![]() As I gotten used to the fact that she's far away, we started bonding well through the internet. Whenever she comes home, it would be like a huge bonus for me in terms of shopping.. and also being bullied by her. Imagine having to wake up at 6 to prepare to go to school the next day but being kacau-ed by some one who is having holiday from 11 p.m. to 1 a.m. just because she can't sleep and won't allow you to sleep. Her secret weapon would be to distact me and chit-chat with me, or tickling me until my mother had to come in the room to shut us up. ![]() Those were the days. And now, I still miss her so much. Awarding the best sister award to THE SISTER in London. ![]() Am counting down the days till she return and till the days when I can bond with her while I cramp over in her house when I go over to London. ps: we have no pictures together since the year 2003! GOSH!!!!! |