![]() |
|
♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster. ♥ Let's Chit Chat
My Memories ♥
June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 April 2011 ♥Thanks to You!
|
Monday, January 5, 2009
turning over a new toast?
It's a brand new year. I have owned this blog for almost 6 months already. Since it's 2009, I have decided to try change the look. After all, I really don't know anything about html and all.
It is already January. Told daddy that I would start doing all the stuff I planned to starting this month. Looks like it's not gonna happen. Suppose to start working on my application for my holiday working visa this month but it is no longer necessary since I don't have to apply anymore. No more such visa available. Which means I am only gonna be in UK for 6 months, max. So, less one thing to do. Suppose to find work, but this might be postponed because I wanted to enjoy CNY preparation. So, that might be postponed as well. Suppose to research and plan on my UK trip. Soon to start. I hope. Suppose to find out about make up classes and any other courses. HAVE TO START REAL SOON. Anyways, I do have a long holiday. To be exact, I have 10 months to go being unemployed (including UK trip). Is this the right choice? It's only the first week of the first month and I'm really bored already! Not gonna change my mind on my UK trip since I have been dreaming about it for years! Or maybe months? Haha. So, all I have to do now is make sure I spend everyday meaningfully. Oh, something really random. Went to Kerteh, Terengganu during the weekend with my brother. Well, it was a good bonding session. Come ask me what my brother does for his work, I can explain quite in detailed! That's not the important part. I found a shop! A shoe shop and was desperate in making sure I get hold of a pair. Guess Why? Yeap, it has the "vern's" printed on every shoe. Tiffany said I would be stepping on myself if I were to own one of those. LOL. Sister didn't even realize it's her name too (probably cause she has been using Jasmine for too long that she forgotten her name also has a vern inside) because her reaction was: Oh, it's your name! Joker man. I'm really bored. Sigh. Oh, people I have linked, don't bother linking back k. It is still a secret blog. =) |