<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2234518762663230821?origin\x3dhttp://nvm-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Photobucket ♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster.

♥ Let's Chit Chat



♥Thanks to You!

Bituwin

Sunday, March 15, 2009
The Flashback 2 - Chap Goh Meh Bukit Tinggi Trip

Meet up for lunch in curve and came out with a wonderful plan before Andrea leaves for Aussie. This was one of the most efficient and effective planning because the trip took place only a week after the discussion. The group was lack of one member - Michelle.


The idea was to have steamboat in Andrea's apartment at night up in Bukit Tinggi. Of course we wanted to stay overnight but then the plan didn't work out.

Sheryn's mother helped her in preparing food for us. Adelene brought a lot of drinks from home. Andrea had a kind person aka her bf to drive us up. As for me, I did not do anything. Felt very pai se. The food was yummy, especially when it has a great view and weather to compliment it.


Andrea's apartment was amazing. Not to mention her unique furniture from China. The first thing that attracted me was the view. Next, was the interesting complete spider web around the balcony (where we ate and played cards). I have never seen one complete and big spider web with shapes in my life and here, I got to see a couple of them. It was so pretty and it would be so mean to just destroy the poor spiders' hard work. But the rest just disagreed with me. In the end, the webs disappeared suddenly. Until now, I'm still not sure if it was the wind that blew it away or some one intentionally destroyed it while I was not paying attention. Hmm...

In the end, we decided to have steamboat for lunch instead to avoid hassles.

Then, we went for all the "interesting" places in Bukit Tinggi - The Rabbit Farm, Japanese Garden and French Village. We had to chase the rabbits because they were to active (some of them). Darrel was most excited because he had the chance to feed them.

For Japanese Garden, we had to take a "short" walk up. "Short" equals to about 5 km up the hill. And in the end, it was pretty much a disappointment. We didn't enter the tea house nor did we rent the Japanese costume (too pricey). Probably that is why it felt less exciting.

But the French Village was so beautiful. Love the concept. Love the environment. The hotels.... One day, I would love to stay here for the weekend.


Later at night, we were back in Kepong for yummy Zhu Yuk Yuen Fan. It was Chap Goh Meh. And for the first time, together with the other 3 girls and Andrea's darling, we went and throw gam into one of Kepong's park. In fact, we had to sneak in because there were guards around, afraid they might catch us and lock us up! hahaa

The highlight of the trip was that we went up and came down with an empty petrol tank. We got down safely thanks to the "geng-ness" of Andrea's geng car! =)

The following week, we had another outing. The 5 of us - Adelene, Andrea, Michelle, Sheryn and I planned another fun and exciting get together. We went over to Sheryn's to learn to make Sushi. I am so gonna make sure I make at least once here before I leave because practice makes prefect! =) Then, after lunch (sushi meal), we went and fly kite. Literally. Unfortunately, I do not have any pictures for this occation.

Next year we should have more and more different types gathering!!!!