<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2234518762663230821?origin\x3dhttp://nvm-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Photobucket ♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster.

♥ Let's Chit Chat



♥Thanks to You!

Bituwin

Wednesday, March 11, 2009
The Flashback 1 - Genting Trip 2009

Finally, Blogspot decided to accept my pretty and outdated photos!!!!

Genting trip was such a long time ago that I can't even recall what was the date but I am pretty sure it was even before CNY ended.



The trip was not really a smooth one but it was indeed a memorable one, being that I have never traveled with this group of Uni friends before.

We almost miss our bus up to Genting, MISSED our bus down from Genting and had very low budget on food. We were constantly hungry (ME!!!)

Fortunately, we had a 75% discount on our rooms because the birthday boy, Mr. Wong You Ming got hold of some promotion vouchers from his dad's friend. So, it was so much more worth it. =)

I finally made it in to the Casino. I expected myself to leave the place real fast and never reenter because there were so many people and it was so smelly. Even on a WEEK DAY!


There were so many gamblers sitting down there. I even noticed a few who were on the Jack Pot machines feeling a bit bored with the activity they were doing. It's like they were playing for the sake of it. Now, that is so weird!

But then again, it was an eye opener. It's like watching Dicey Business LIVE!!! Too bad there was no opportunity to take photos in the casino... or we even allowed to do so?


You Ming turned 21 on the day we went up (oh, I can find out his birthday to know when I went up to Genting! haha). So, we forced him to gamble. His capital was only RM 10. And as the birthday boy, he had some birthday luck. He won 50 cents! Beng was not as lucky because he lost his RM 10.

The four of us (You Ming, Beng, Yips and I), who stayed on for the casino did not sleep until it was 5 in the morning, having our own little "casino" in the room, without any involvement of money. The other 3 were to tired out that they were so sound asleep next door.

Theme park was fun. It rained almost the whole day. Thus, we were soaking wet and freezing cold most of the time.


Guess what was our lunch? Only one piece of chicken and some fries, in case we vomit while taking other rides after lunch.

Hmm, a good and fun way to celebrate a 21st Birthday after all rite? =)