<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2234518762663230821?origin\x3dhttp://nvm-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Photobucket ♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster.

♥ Let's Chit Chat



♥Thanks to You!

Bituwin

Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Sibling Rivals

I wanted to update other events first but since yesterday night I have been trying to upload pictures. Bloggers just seemed to be jealous with the fun times I had that it decided to reject my photos. LOL. Hence, the delay in that post and I had to come out with something else.

Recently I have been observing and giving a lot of thoughts about the relationship I have with my family. Guess being at home doing nothing can really make me think. Wait, correction, I don’t do nothing but I have more times spent with the family since I have no company this time around.

Whoever close to me probably heard me complain about my brother before.

Honestly, I hated my brother when we were younger because I was always his victim. But somehow, he turned over a new leaf, especially after sister left to UK. LOL. He became my brother.

I remember telling him how worried I was about going to high school after hearing all the gangster stories from people. And he told me why should I be scared when I have an older brother to protect me? I guess that is when I finally felt the brotherly love.

I often complain how different he would treat me when he is in a relationship or when he is not in a relationship. When I get less attention because he is attending to his gf, I know I felt uneasy. Jealous should be the more accurate word, I guess. Sometimes, I might actually think the girl is too demanding, or the girl is taking my brother away from me. The situation really is similar to the TVB show “Triumph to the Sky” where the sister gave hard time to the wife because the brother focused too much on the wife. Haha.

Well, I do grow up, although a bit late. Especially since this year (although only 3 months), when I think from different perspectives about the ways he handle and balance between family and gf, I seem to accept it better. From the stories he told me about the relationship, about whenever he feels upset when there is conflict. When I understand his relationship better, I accept the situation better. In fact, I adapt better. And he unintentionally reinforced these reflections recently.

Thanks bro. People might think I’m materialistic. But when you told me about the surprise, it meant a lot. And it doesn’t matter even if you didn’t fulfill it. But in the end, you still had yourself to blame. HAHA.

Shall reveal the funny yet interesting story another time.

Hmm, in case my sister complains I never mention about her…….

In about 20 more days, there will be a grand arrival in LCCT. The day I have been waiting since forever!

And in about 40 more days, the grand departure to the long bonding session in a far away land.