<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2234518762663230821?origin\x3dhttp://nvm-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Photobucket ♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster.

♥ Let's Chit Chat



♥Thanks to You!

Bituwin

Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Flashing Back: I Have Graduated!

I got my results early January and the convocation was dated on 19th April.

So, on 1st April, a few of us gathered in Help to collect our gown and also, to catch up with each other. Very fortunately, we were given the chance to appear in either newspaper, broshure or any promotional items for Help's Foundation Program.

Why us? Simply because we were their white rats, being the first ever batch of the foundation program to graduate from Help University College.

Yeap, I did appear in Star Newspaper on 19th April. It was a full page with our achievements! Because it was rather hectic for me after 19th, I didn't have the chance to take a picture of it to show my overseas friends! Haha. Maybe next time then.

So, back to the topic, we took many pictures together with the CEO and president of Help as well as the Director of Help's Foundation Program. I don't have those pictures though. But I have plenty with my girls.

Next occasion would be the photo shoot with my family. Boy we had to go through so much trouble thinking how to color coordinate our shirts and dressing. We had to do our own make ups too! But all went well. 30th April is coming soon. And the portraits will be ready.


The Graduation day: 19th April 2009. I made sure I take as many photos as I can with my family because looking through both my sister's and brother's convocation album, they don't seem to have many. But in the end, the important BOY of the house was missing. My brother did not make it!

(Hmm, mummy don't really like to take photos. Can't seem to find just her with me.)

The excitement for us kinda died down on the day itself. Maybe because there were only 4 of us from the our gang, graduating together.

But, some people still came to congratulate us. Thanks Belle, Ming Zi and Mike for coming.

Because they came, we gave them a chance to feel what is it like to be a graduand! LOL. Next year will come soon!!!!!

Congratulations, Class of 2009, Help University College!