<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2234518762663230821?origin\x3dhttp://nvm-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Photobucket ♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster.

♥ Let's Chit Chat



♥Thanks to You!

Bituwin

Friday, April 24, 2009
The Next Morning

It's only my second morning here and I'm a bit worried already. Not because I'm bored or anything, it's simply because I seem to be developing the habit called LAZINESS.

2 days in a row I feel sleepy at 10 at night. 2 days in a row I waked up the same time as my sister - 6-ish a.m. It might be jetlag but I don't sleep until 1 p.m. back in Malaysia.

I'm suppose to be starting my research about exploring London already. But nope, I have not. I am that lazy. But maybe it's just my habit that I have to allocate a long good time for all this kind of task. And yesterday, because I was suppose to meet my sister in the evening, so I kinda feel a the time is a bit hanging. And today, I might be meeting her for lunch. Hence, I decided not to clean the house or do any kind of research. Are all this excuses? Gosh, I just love staying in the house the whole day. But, part of me want to go out. I have to force myself!

The sun is really bright and hot today. I can actually feel the heat. But then, it's still freaking cold. My hands are freezing actually. And I have to have my toes covered and protected at all times. Hot heat and cold wind. This is crazy!


At least I still did something I planned, making breakfast for the sisteR! Today, I made her wafer. Haha, just have to toast it actually. But at least I am functioning!

Yesterday, went for some grocery shopping. And finally, there is Ben & Jerry's in the freezer waiting for me! Well, there nothing different with the supermarket here compared to home. Just more Ang Mohs. Haha.

And I seem to be talking to people more online when I am here. Being away does have some advantages at times. Brings people closer. I hope I can maintain that. I really do.

Now, off to make my own breakfast!