<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2234518762663230821?origin\x3dhttp://nvm-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Photobucket ♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster.

♥ Let's Chit Chat



♥Thanks to You!

Bituwin

Wednesday, April 22, 2009
The Long Waited Trip

I have arrived in London about an hour ago. It's 3:45 in the morning now in Malaysia but it's only 7:45 in the evening here in London. Hopefully I won't get any jetlag.

The flight was rather boring. No entertainment. Nothing. But I had my laptop and my sister had hers. So we only had maximum of 4 hours of entertainment, out of 13 hours!

Tried really hard to sleep. Managed to but the hours that we were awake were dreadful! Boring. Sien. But overall, the flight was alright. If my memory does not fail me, the space in Air Asia was a bit bigger compared to MAS.

As expected, immigration was not very smooth. I could have been denied entry to London because I am staying for 5 months. They are worried that I would be a burden to the country, or I am actually trying to be illegal here. But, thank God I prayed hard and the nice person allowed me in!

Because of the incident, I begun thinking again. Should I even stay that long? This question has been bothering me for quite some time. And now, sitting here by the window at my sister's place, I'm really beginning to love it here. Shall think about it again.

So here am I. All ready for a new adventure.