<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2234518762663230821?origin\x3dhttp://nvm-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Photobucket ♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster.

♥ Let's Chit Chat



♥Thanks to You!

Bituwin

Saturday, April 11, 2009
Quick Updates

Just came back from Bali a few days ago. Man, I love Bali! It's so nice. And this is the best trip ever!

Brother took many many beautiful pictures. Really want to share but there are simply too many!

Bali trip has ended. Now I have to focus on my UK trip. I really do hope my plans will work out fine.

So, guess I won't be updating anytime soon. Till I'm done with my little "plan". =)

Pictures? Not from Bali though. Hopefully I will have one nice post just for Bali.

Pre-Convo!!!!!!!!!!!