![]() |
|
♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster. ♥ Let's Chit Chat
My Memories ♥
June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 April 2011 ♥Thanks to You!
|
Thursday, April 23, 2009
The Very First Morning
I did not have any jetlag. Hmm, maybe I did. I was sleepy when it was only 10 p.m. here (Malaysia is already 4 a.m.).
For the first time, I did not bathe, wash my face, nor did I brush my teeth before I sleep. I fell asleep on the couch in the living room while waiting for sister to come home. She had to go back to the office a while and only came back about midnight. When she came back, she told me to go to bed and I blindly followed her instructions, without even thinkin about all the hygience matters. I was that tired and sleepy. And so was she! So, I managed to wake up early today, about 8 a.m. Sister had to go college for the day. So i made sure I wake up to prepare her breakfast and also send her off (one of my goals!). While she was preparing, I went out to the balcony to see the morning view. It is such a beautiful day. Saw a few father in thier coat, holding their daughter's hand, heading out of thier house. Sister said I am very lucky because the sun is visible (they seldom get to see the sun here, apparenlty). Weather is good at the moment. Not too cold except for night time and also when in the bathroom. =) views from the balcony Walked sister out of the neighbourhood. I still haven't brush teeth nor bathe yet since the night before. So, I didn't walk her till the tube station. Weird to be so dirty! The place I am staying is really pretty and beautiful. I'm not really sure how to describe it but surely, it's something different from home. Hopefully the pictures can tell the story. Am wondering how to handle the house now. Things are everyone. Kinda messy. But have to learn to deal with it because there is really lack of space to put everything in order. So, what shall I have for lunch? Still full from my breakfast. Maybe a bit later, I shall go out and walk around while waiting for sis. Will see. |