<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2234518762663230821?origin\x3dhttp://nvm-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Photobucket ♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster.

♥ Let's Chit Chat



♥Thanks to You!

Bituwin

Friday, May 22, 2009
Lost the Touch

I'm beginning to lose the touch of blogging. It really requires so much discipline to make sure it's updated. But sometimes, it's just that hard. Reminds me of how I will postponed again and again about doing assignments or even studying when I was still back in Uni.

I went on a small trip, out of the London town on Monday. Just came back this morning. The town I went was called Basingstoke.

Lovely town it is. Not many pictures taken as I was alone when I explore the town. I don't particularly fancy scenery photos. I would much prefer pictures with humans I know in it. Memories, I would say.

I had this opportunity because sister was on an away job here. This town is very quiet and has not many interesting tourist attraction. It's about an hour train journey and it's those typical out of city lifestyle. I get to see more schools, more families, more children, more CARS and less public transport etc. Unlike London, filled with working suites and red buses, this place would be the place for kids to grow up in and then come down to London for career or college.

I would say, Basingstroke could be like PJ and London being central KL. But, the environment here really is lovely. I walked around the area for 4 days and pretty much realized how connected the whole area is. Walking one direction some how will lead you back to the same place.

And, I was able to be around dogs. Scary but I managed to pull it through. =)

AND, I went into the first shopping mall I came across in UK. Yes, a shopping mall, something like a smaller version of One U, with a cinema.

Who says I need to travel far and famous places to observe new and interesting cultures?