![]() |
|
♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster. ♥ Let's Chit Chat
My Memories ♥
June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 April 2011 ♥Thanks to You!
|
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
A Month Four Days
I loaded into the "posting" page of blogger since 11 this morning. It was left aside, because I have no idea what to blog about. Life here has been routine, not much to elaborate.
I am getting very use to how I spend my time everyday. It is really a long holiday for me. A long and relaxing holiday. And the one month and four days here seemed to pass by really fast. June is approaching, the month where I will start all my traveling, though I am only going to Manchester and Scotland. But, the idea of meeting my friends is so exciting and happy. Now, June and July seems occupied, I have to think what to do in August. I have spent a month adapting and experiencing what is it like to live in London, now I have to go out full force to explore other cities. Browsing through all the websites, looking through many packages makes me so tempted to just click the book button. But then, I have to bear in mind, I can't leave UK and travel Europe alone because I might have problems entering UK once I leave. And, I have very limited cash to spend. So, narrowing it down to just UK, I do have places I wish to go. Wales being top of the list and Bath second. But the idea of going alone really kills me. No one to chat and laugh during the visit, photos all just merely views without humans.... I prefer to travel with at least a partner. I am wishing for something now. And I am still waiting for her answer. I really hope I can convince her, after all, she had that idea first! On a whole different topic, I cooked dinner for 4 yesterday! There were 3 dishes, and I cooked only one, but prepared the rest. LOL. See, the menu of the dinner was chicken cordon bleu and egg with beans. The chicken cordon bleu is of course ready made, just have to put it into the oven. Then, I cooked beans with egg, which looks nothing like the way my mother cooks. But at least it has taste, and people who ate it are all still alive at this very moment! LOL. The 3rd dish was my sister's friend, which was also chicken, cooked chicken. So that's even easier, microwave it! HAHA I have never had a microwave in my house and hence, have no clue on how it works. But here, microwave is like my BBF in the kitchen! So, I am expert now. So, here I am, finally adapting and accepting and experiencing the life I want that many will question and critic, but it really doesn't bother me anymore. I am loving it and that is all that matters! |