<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2234518762663230821?origin\x3dhttp://nvm-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Photobucket ♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster.

♥ Let's Chit Chat



♥Thanks to You!

Bituwin

Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Staying With A Celebrity

Did the title attract anyone's attention?

The week before heading down to Basingstoke (correctly spelled this time), my sister's friend arrived in London for a short stay. She was to crash in my sister's flat with us.

She is not that of an ordinary person since last year.

During the morning she arrived, my sister was catching up with her in the living hall while her other friend and I looked through TVB's website, happily searching for her profile, in the room.

Well, this is of course very unusual because we do not go surfing in TVB's website right after being introduced to a stranger.

But, as I said, she's not that ordinary in Hong Kong in the year of 2008.

breakfast on the day she arrived, all looking sleepy because it was still very early.

Any clue yet?

Sister was always not home because of work and studies, while I am always at home because I love staying at home. And "the friend" is always at home studying for her upcoming exams.

So, I spent quite a bit of time alone with her and it was of course a little weird for me. After all, we were strangers 2 weeks ago and have to live under the same roof straight away.

But, she's nice. She cooked my dinner yesterday night, she always offer to buy grocery whenever she is off to Waitrose, the shop outside. And she's quite fun to talk to!

I was reading through some news about her yesterday, wanting to know about her situation last year. And I actually downloaded Miss Hong Kong Pagent Finals 2008 yesterday, saving it to watch after she leaves (pai se mar).

I wonder what would she think when she knows I am typing about her now while she is studying hard outside (shy shy).

If you are interested, go find out about her base on the information here. I wonder who will choi me.

Fun to be staying with a semi-celebrity! At least in the future, I can boost a bit.=)