![]() |
|
♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster. ♥ Let's Chit Chat
My Memories ♥
June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 April 2011 ♥Thanks to You!
|
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Surprise!
I am beginning to feel guilty, for always receiving instead of giving.
I know I can hardly give because financially, I am controlling my expenses very tightly. Before I came over, I had to control so that I got more money to spend here. And when I finally came over, I have to save money for traveling. That might annoy many people because VM is frequently broke. I am so sorry to my friends who always have to bear with this attitude of mine. And, many of them, always offer to pay for my meals and all. I appreciate it a lot but whenever I want to give back, I hesitate, thinking if I should save it for my trip here or not. And, they, in return, will be so understanding and reject it. Thanks, you all! So, here I am, now being still the same old me. Yes, I have very limited money to spend everyday and when I get to save some throughout the week, there would be weekends. When I can't give, I feel really guilty when receiving. Before I came to London, brother bock gave me a surprise I am still enjoying now =). And, here in London, I got another surprise from sisteR! ** On Thursday, while I was preparing dinner, sister came back home, with a package. She said it was left at the door step, because the package couldn't fit in the small little letter hole. I was excited, because I applied for a new sim card few days ago. I have been waiting for it for a very long time (still haven't arrive). So when I saw the package, I was excited. I thought they gave me a phone too (very naive of me) because the shape of the package looks like a small phone. So, I just open the package away while my sister took a video of me (now I know what was that video for, I thought it was for the dinner I cooked!). When I finally reach the item, I was shocked. I was so surprised! I was so happy!!! Thanks sis.... it's beautiful, and I love it! Thanks for spending that kind of money for me. Lots of hugssssssssssssssssssssssss It is, the most successful surprise I've ever gotten! =) |