![]() |
|
♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster. ♥ Let's Chit Chat
My Memories ♥
June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 April 2011 ♥Thanks to You!
|
Sunday, June 14, 2009
A Year Ago.....
Never have I been a person who blogs. And the mates in uni always asked me to start one since, I can't even remember when. I know I feel uncomfortable sharing or expressing publicly, and there is this fear of just saying something and regretting it after people have read it.
But, the power of peer pressure finally hit in. I finally started being interested in blogging. Beginning of last year, Marilee and I was trying to create a blogspot. Back then, or even now, I did not know anything about blogs. She gave me an intensive tutorial and helped me out with naming the blog. But, in the end, that was deleted, hardly even surviving for a week. That was in January 2008. Then, somehow, I wanted to make it happen again, because of the peer pressure... again. I have been saying I will start blogging but never happened. So, the uni mates started teasing me. In order to proof them wrong, I indeed seek help from the blog expert - Suzzane. We were sitting in my living room on 13th June 2008, looking through some blog skin. She helped me with my first theme and once it was midnight, my blog came back to live. It has been a year since I started blogging. And at the beginning stage, only less than 7 people know of the existence of nvm-me.blogspot.com. I was still uncomfortable and insecure about my blogging skills. And now, more people know about it, although it is still a secret blog. I still like it this way. It is really fun to read back about the past, especially about my trip here in UK. Hopefully, it will last long. **** And of course, not forgeting, my blog shares the same birthday as the co-creater: Suzzane. After all, we were creating it after her birthday outing last year. Thanks Suzzane, for teaching me and helping me out with this blog. And now, it's also your birthday! After so many years, this will be the first, I won't be able to celebrate it with you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR FRIEND. Ps: I can't find any photos of your last year's birthday.. Why is that so? Hmm.. |