![]() |
|
♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster. ♥ Let's Chit Chat
My Memories ♥
June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 April 2011 ♥Thanks to You!
|
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Bicester Village
We had a car last weekend! It felt real good to be in a private car after such a long time. I miss driving a car.
It was a street car kinda thing. You go online to book and pay for the rental and you will be given a card (to unlock the car for the first time and also functions as a top up card for petrol). Depending what time you book the car from, you then go find the car according to the address given. No need to meet anyone at all. How cool is that? Fortunately, the car was located just 2 roads beside my sister's flat. So it was a very short walk. Got lost a while and walked up and down the quiet street until we had to call up and ask about the exact location. So near, yet so far! So, the main purpose of renting the car is to drive down to Bicester Village, Oxford. FOR SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a place where they sell branded stuff in a very good discounted price. And of course, some of the items might be faulty. You get the idea. But, we still managed to get good deals! But, because of the rain, on our way back to London, we managed to see a beautiful rainbow. Wait, there was 2!!!!!! And later, I'm going shopping again. Didn't know summer sales will end in July. I planned on doing my massive shopping next month because then, I will roughly know how much additional savings I have left to spend. And because I don't have till end of July due to Italy trip which is this Friday, I have to shop by this 2 days. I can't wait! |