<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2234518762663230821?origin\x3dhttp://nvm-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Photobucket ♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster.

♥ Let's Chit Chat



♥Thanks to You!

Bituwin

Friday, July 3, 2009
Her Diary

She is sad. She is upset. She is not herself anymore.

She said I told her it is okay so be sad at times.

Because, being sad is not a sin and if it is a sin, then it will be a burden to always stay happy all the time.

But now, she is so indulge in this sadness that she doesn't know how to cheer up and be her bubbly self again.

I am worried for her. Yet I don't know what I can do.

I hope my prayers will be asnwered, that God will send an angel to be with her.