<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2234518762663230821?origin\x3dhttp://nvm-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Photobucket ♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster.

♥ Let's Chit Chat



♥Thanks to You!

Bituwin

Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Paris

Welcome to Paris......

Nope, I was not as excited as I thought I would be given the fact that I will be going to Disneyland. But the plan was very exciting as we were to go for a cycling tour around Paris town. Exciting?





Time difference was something not considered so we were almost late for our bike tour. But it turned out great! I could understand the tour guide for this time because he was an American! Haha. We were in such a rush that we didn't put on sun block. Yes, in the end, the person (me!!!) who doesn't get sun burn that easily ended up with one! I'm dark again!




So, my goal was pretty much to go to Eiffel Tower and the Louvre for photo taking and we did all of those in Day 1. Eiffel Tower got a day view and the Louvre got the night view. How lovely rite? =)



I couldn't find the Rose Line. I'm so gonna rewatch Da Vinci Code to find out where exactly was it! Or, it doesn't even exist in the first place????


Next day, living like a little child, Disneyland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








There were so many people, families and kids!!!!!!! And they actually provide strollers parking slot and also renting out strollerS! See who get to guide those strollers and what is his weapon! Hilarious....



We didn't manage to take photo with any of the disney characters because you will need to line up for that! And so were the rides. But the line here moves really face despite the overloading humans around. Cool-ness!


We didn't get to sit many rides because it's just simply imppossible with the queue. But my favourite would be The Hollywood Tower Hotel, which apparently, my dad went for this ride too when he was in Florida Disneyland. And he thought it was just a haunted house. Nar! More fun than that!!!!!



Of course my sister won't let me leave Paris without going up Eiffel Tower eventhough we had photos taken already. And from there, the view of Paris. Not very pretty after all.....





The final day was pretty much relaxing because we were really really tired. And in fact, our main goal was actually to go find this ice-cream my sister's friend recommended. Yummy!!!!




Guess what? It was a free-sunday to enter the Louvre! So, we did! Well, just for me to see Mona Lisa....



Look at the amount of people there! I can't even go near it. We didn't walk the whole Louvre, maybe not even 10% because it is that big (largest musuem in the whole world, how to walk?). But some pictures were really interesting but I won't post it up here. =)


In the end, people who were on this trip came back with some sick symptoms. Hence, no tomyum for tonight's dinner. =)