<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2234518762663230821?origin\x3dhttp://nvm-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Photobucket ♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster.

♥ Let's Chit Chat



♥Thanks to You!

Bituwin

Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Frustrated!

Was told that my CV was not good and appealing.. So now, I am in the progress of REDOING it. Feels like assignment all over again because I was procrastinating since Monday and only did I start a bit here and there this afternoon.

Tired.

Spoke to a friend just now and I got the impression I am left out of the gang just because I'm here.

Sad.

Spoke to another friend and apparently was seen back home, thus, asked if I'm back.

Scary!

Saw on facebook that my long time church friend, only a year older than me, is getting married.

Shocked.

Remaining trip of Italy pictures are not uploading.

Frustrated.

Dinner Time!!!!