<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2234518762663230821?origin\x3dhttp://nvm-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Photobucket ♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster.

♥ Let's Chit Chat



♥Thanks to You!

Bituwin

Sunday, August 2, 2009
Harry Potter Day!

The next morning after Italy trip was not about sleeping in or resting because we had a nice lunch plan.

Sister had this restaurant eyed for a very long time. It's called Hibiscus, a 6 star rated fine dining place and we were required to dress up for this restaurant. They were having an almost half price slashed lunch menu during the weekdays, which was the main reason why sister wanted to bring me here. So, since both the Italy working travelers were on leave, we went for a luxurious lunch.


It was a 3 course meal and all 3 of us chose the same meal for the starters and the main meal. It was the kind of restaurants where upon serving the food, the waiter would explain to you what is in the food.


It was definitely a good experience but a very pricey lunch too! =) but the food was really delicious, especially my desert. Nothing related to chocolate but instead, it was all types of berries you can find in England. So yummy...

We were even given this special drink (luckily it was included in the price). I really don't know how to describe it but let's just put it this way, YUMMY!!!!!

After that, we went around Oxford Circus for a short shopping spree. I had an emergency in getting a cheap pair of flip flops thanks to the high heals I decided to wear. Since I got here, I haven't touch any of the heals I brought over. And because I had to dress up a little bit more formally, I decided to take the heels out from my luggage. Unfortunately, barely half an hour of walking, I got a blister at the last toe and there was no way I could walk fast and far with the heals. So, I got a new cheap flip flop, AGAIN.....

Anyways, after getting the flip flops, which was when I can walk normally again, we went in a few shops before I had this idea of going to Abercrombie & Fitch. Before I came over to London, it was on the "must-do" list that Mike "advised" me to complete. And when Ming Zi and Tiffany came to London, we just went in to the shop without taking a picture with the hunks. So, I requested for the trip to the shop to get my photo taken.

Tadaaa....


Ain't the guy hot and cute? Bet his only 19 years old. Haha.

Oh, and before that, we dropped by Longchamp Paris to get my bag. =)

Then, what was the next event? Harry Potter!!!!!!! Finally, I get to watch my movie. It was the movie I have been waiting for such a long time and when it was out, we had our Italy trip to go. So, finally my time has come.

The other 2 working peeps were lost at the beginning of the movie because I briefed them with the wrong movie while we were in Italy. I totally forgot about the 5th movie and instead told them about the 4th one. Luckily, in the end, they still enjoyed the movie, because, it was that interesting. Too bad they changed a bit of how Harry saw the headmaster got killed, compared to the book. Sigh....

By the way, we are quite hooked with a reality show called "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila". It's about a girl, BISEXUAL, looking for love. So, 16 men and 16 women were contesting to win her heart. No way you can find it in Malaysia. We saw one episode in Milan and I came home looking for it in the internet. A bit disgusting but yet, interesting. =)

It's August already. Time for job hunting.