![]() |
|
♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster. ♥ Let's Chit Chat
My Memories ♥
June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 April 2011 ♥Thanks to You!
|
Sunday, August 9, 2009
I Can Cook Too!
My cooking stories again.
And this time, I cooked it all by myself, because in the past, I was either in charge of preparation or just a dish. But this time, I prepared, cooked and did it all by myself. So proud because I have never done it before. 5th August Lunch: Fried Rice I really think it tasted good. Compared to my last attempt, this was near to my mother's style already. I put in sausages, tomatoes, ham, egg, and anything I can find in the kitchen. And, it's not sticky anymore!!! I marinated the chicken before and sister cooked it the last time. But this time, I thought why not I do it? So, I went and look for the recipe again and during that, I was chatting with Wey Yiing, telling her my preparation and all. And she gave me her recipe for chicken rice. So, that was my attempt and I got quite good reviews. =) And, without realizing, I got two cuts on both each of my hands. For this meal, I went to Tesco for some grocery shopping. The nearest Tesco was about 30 minutes walk from home. After my shopping, I wanted to take the bus back, figuring that it's too heavy for me to handle a 30 minutes walk. But I must have missed the bus stops and walked different path ways and the more I walk, the nearer I got to the area. In the end, I just walked home. And the next day, I have aches at both my hands and my neck. The bags were not light man! Anyways, so I prepared the meal and got excited in eating it cause it smelled really good. And I was hungry and tired from the walk. So far, I am enjoying cooking. And glad that I can cook simple dishes now. Hopefully I will get to explore more and cook, especially when I get home. *hinting mother to let me use the kitchen* Who is willing to be my white rat when I get home? Daddy and Mummy will be the first! Hehe |