<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2234518762663230821?origin\x3dhttp://nvm-me.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket
Photobucket ♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster.

♥ Let's Chit Chat



♥Thanks to You!

Bituwin

Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Early Birthday Celebration

I was due to come home in 7th September so decided to celebrate my sister's birthday first. It's like 2 weeks in advance but at least I get to thank her, in a way, for all she has done when I was over there.

I walked all the way to Liverpool street, about 30 minutes walk, to get her cake. Apparently, the cakes there are popular. Since she loves cheesecake, I went hunting for it in that shop, only to know that there was only vanilla cheesecake. While I was waiting for them to bring the cake out, I had an Ah-Ha moment. I should just surprise her the cake the night itself instead of the next night. Because:

1. then she won't see the cake int he fridge.
2. she won't even expect or suspect anything.

Lucky I made that decision because she did suspect something, but did not expect it to be that night itself.

So, I was successful in making her happy. I loved the shock in her face when she opened the door. But sadly, I won't be there on her actual day.

The night was not as exciting as a birthday celebration would be because she was pretty tired and full from the dinner. So it was kinda a quiet way of celebrating.

Besides that surprise I arranged for my sister, I had few successful surprises on the past 24 hours. And I am glad, these surprises, are happy ones! =)