![]() |
|
♥Working life ain't fun but it helps someone to grow faster. ♥ Let's Chit Chat
My Memories ♥
June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 March 2010 April 2010 August 2010 April 2011 ♥Thanks to You!
|
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Post Holiday Post
So, now I can finally announced to everyone that I am back. My plan to surprise my friends only worked partially. But that was enough for me.
The night I touched down, I complained that I was hungry. Well, the meals that airasia provided are indeed small and unlike the flight that I had with my sister, I did not spend any money buying junk food or snacks. So dad asked brother to take me out for supper. Not knowing where to go, I requested to just drop by Wey Yiing's. Wow, her reaction was so funny. Wait, she did not even have a reaction! My plan was to surprise her with Suzzane on the next day. So she had her surprise a day earlier. And Suzz got hers, as planned. I love giving surprises! Then, the stress kicked in. I was pressured to get a job so soon that I had no time to plan on my surprises for the rest. Plus, I was still having some jetlag, which means when people sleep, I'm awake and vise versa. So I decided to just mass email the whole uni gang, and text my other friends. Still, the element of surprise is there! Just that I wasn't there physically to observe their reactions. =) *huey shean could only calm down and speak to me after a day i told her i was back! how cute is that?!* So whom have I met? Wey Yiing, Suzzane, Michelle, Shaw Pei, Oi Yee, Janet, Gabriel, Chew Ling, Natalie, Aaron & gf...... It's good to be home. But I still miss my life back in London, no worries, just eat, sleep and take care of the house. And the INTERNET CONNECTION! I miss you loads too sis!!!!! |